Al Mirqab Boutique Hotel
5 Stars Deluxe
Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels
C L A S S I C A R A B I A
Al Mirqab is a small boutique property with modern Arabic design,a state of the art indoor amphitheatre seating 980 and a private swimming pool on the second floor. The property welcomes business travellers, small meetings, large presentations and family celebrations as well as weekenders looking to retreat to an authentic Arabian sanctuary.
THE TERRACE LOUNGE – Come together with family and friends to enjoy Traditional Arabic Cuisine, a savory snack or refreshing drink in our stylish lounge or al fresco on our terrace overlooking the bustling Souq Waqif.
EAST – international fusion of Mediterranean, Arabic and Japanese with a Persian twist. This all day dining restaurant provides the perfect venue for a business lunch or a relaxing dinner. The a la carte menu is perfectly constructed to satisfy every taste.
Overview Located in the historic and culturally rich surroundings of Souq Waqif, Al Mirqab belongs to the exclusive set of five-star boutique hotels, collectively known as the Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels.
Al Mirqab is designed to be the ideal venue for moderate-scale corporate events and family celebrations. Boasting a private outdoor swimming pool and casual dining restaurants, Al Mirqab also serves as a relaxing weekend retreat.
The hotel is located 15 minutes away from Doha International Airport, and within 10 minutes radius of Modern Art Gallery, Doha Corniche, Corniche Garden, Museum of Islamic Art and Qatar National Museum.
Rooms & Suites:
- 35 rooms
- 2 suites
- Elegantly decorated to represent modern Arab design
Rooms & Suites are Divided into 3 Categories:
- Pearl Suites Restaurants
THE TERRACE LOUNGE comprises of indoor and outdoor lounging spaces, opening to a large spacious verandah where a variety of shisha is served. Supporting a contemporary a la carte Arabic menu is a daily lunch and dinner buffet featuring cold mezze items and oriental desserts.
- Location: Ground level
- Seating Capacity: 36 inside, 26 outside
- Timings: 9am – 12 am
EAST offers international fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine with a Persian twist. With the capacity of accommodating a total of 30 guests in its indoor and outdoor seating areas, this all-day dining restaurant provides the perfect venue for a business lunch or a relaxing dinner.
- Location: Ground level
- Timings: 7am – 11pm (Last order is taken at 10pm) 7am – 11am (breakfast) 12:30pm – 3:30pm (lunch) 6pm – 11pm (dinner)
- Reservations: 44336666
- Personal shopper
- Laptop hire
- Interactive television
- Babysitting service
- Valet Service
Complimentary WiFi Recreational Facilities:
- Complete fitness centre equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym® cardio machines and weight equipment
- Spa and treatment facilities offered by Anantara Spa
- Private, second-floor outdoor swimming pool – heated during the winter months and chilled during the summer, accessible from all rooms
Jacuzzi Business Facilities:
- Two meeting/conference rooms designed to accommodate 100 people in theatre-style, 80 in classroom style and 30 in ‘U-shaped’ presentation style
- Al Rayyan Theatre, an 980-seat indoor, state-of-the-art amphitheatre (managed externally) – offers advanced audio/visual set-up
- An outdoor rooftop theatre with a seating capacity of 300
- Wireless internet access
- Combined IT and Audio/Visual support